There are lots of ways you can get involved with fundraising for CLDF. There are some suggestions below, but for lots more ideas, visit CLDF's main website.
- Join in with Big Yellow Friday- on the first Friday in March each year
- Hold a cake sale at home, school or work
- Organise a dress down day at school or work
- Take part in a sponsored UK or overseas challenge
- Do a parachute jump
- Organise a sweepstake or raffle
- Ask your local supermarket if you can hold a collection or bag pack
- Organise a curry, Italian or Chinese night at a local restaurant
- Collect loose change with a CLDF home collection box
- Special day donations - ask for donations instead of gifts for your birthday, Christmas or transplant anniversary parties and encourage others to do the same on their special days.
Interested in getting involved? Contact the fundraising team for ideas, materials and more.